Tink's Tutorial Vol. 2 Tink's Tutorial Vol. 2

F-ing Funny Shit

Dude your tutorials are useful and fucking funny! Nicely done!

Obviously the review before me was written by a stick figure fucking watching anime while jacking off motha fucka who's just jealous of you ownage skills.

Do another tutorial. Please? FUCKING PLEASE?

You are my Idol lol jk zomg a lied

F art F art

Loved the style.

Great style, seemed very original. However, the overall story was sub-par, and although I liked how it was put together, I don't think it was very impressive. Keep trying. You're style prolly will get you to the top =D

Metal Gear Toast 3 Metal Gear Toast 3

Friggin Superb

I loved this shiznit! Awsome stuff dude. Great stuff! This was one of the few flash movies I have watched and actually laughed out loud in real life. Keep up the good work bro!

Fireworks Game Fireworks Game

It was OK...at best.

The game itself, graphic and concept wise was great. You just need to work on making the game more interesting, changing things each level. As a game, this sucked real bad. It was fun for the first 10 seconds and became dull. Add some stuff, and make the players actually enjoy playing the game.

Classical or Hip Hop? Classical or Hip Hop?

Definitely one of my favs.

I might have to make something for this track too xD

And for now, I'm too lazy to fix the vocal volume for my Reece's song :(

But will definitely get to it sometime. :)

Hit me back if I can use this :P

Still More Fighting Still More Fighting

Great

If you thought that this sounded like the actual one and wrote it, then you failed miserably. However, this sounds good as your own remixed version and not like the original. I've played the original countless times lol.

The n00b who wrote it's a rip is wrong cause the real one sounds much different. Yes it's based on the FF game music but it's not a rip.